End Your Addiction Today with Waltham Alcohol Rehab
Alcohol may give you the courage to get through the day or help you to become the life of the party. Regardless of why you drink, it can result in a variety of health problems. Alcohol is legal and socially acceptable, but it can ruin your life and the life of others around you.
Drinking is a major problem and it affects men and women alike. Alcohol addiction is a progressive disease and there is no particular amount of alcohol required in order to form an addiction.
Are you questioning whether you are an alcoholic or not? Answer the following questions honestly:
- Can you quit drinking or control how much you drink?
- Do you have to drink more to get the same overall effect?
- Do you have withdrawal symptoms when you stop drinking?
- Are your relationships affected by your drinking?
- Do you continue to drink despite health problems?
- Do you drink alone and at different times of the day?
- Do you feel guilty after drinking?
- Do you make excuses for your drinking?
If you have answered Yes to any of the questions above, you may fall into the category of an alcoholic. There is Waltham alcohol treatment available to you and it can help to change your life for the better. You can begin working toward a sober life today when you call Waltham alcohol rehab. Our admission counselors are always on call to answer questions and remove you from chaos.
Alcohol Addiction in Waltham and Its Signs
Alcohol Detox - Just the Beginning of Alcohol Treatment
Alcohol detox is only the first step towards recovery from alcoholism. In an alcohol detox program, all that has been accomplished is the elimination of alcohol from the body, the management of alcohol withdrawal symptoms and the development of a foundation for your future recovery. The real work must follow and comes in resolving the core issues surrounding why you continue to drink, despite all of the negative consequences. Research shows, that people who only attend alcohol detox, instead of also following through with an alcohol rehab program, will most likely end up in relapse.
We will make sure that you are prepared for life after you complete rehab. We know you can succeed with the valuable knowledge and skills that we will give you. Don't let another minute pass you by, it could mean your life.
Waltham alcohol and drug rehab is here to help; all it takes is one phone call.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility